Diabetes mellitus may be without any symptoms and it can reveal itself, for example, when you visit an ophthalmologist, who will determine the type. Nevertheless, there is a whole list of symptoms that help to know and understand if there is diabetes. Moreover, the type of diabetes mellitus can be determined by such signs at home even and quite accurately.
The degree of diabetes is due to the level of insulin, the age of the disease, the state of the patient’s immune system and other concomitant diseases. Drugs for treatment diabetes : Metformin.
What should you pay attention to?
If the body does not have pathologies, after a meal in the blood plasma the sugar level rises. For this analyzes are not needed as this is a well-known fact.
But after 2-3 hours this indicator returns to the starting point, no matter how much you eat. This reaction of the body is considered natural but with improper glucose metabolism it is disturbed.
And here you may have symptoms that tell you if there is diabetes and what type of diabetes you may have.
The consequence is the development of diabetes mellitus and its symptoms:
- Dry mouth;
- Unquenchable thirst, at such a moment the fluid intake can reach eight to nine liters per day, the problem is called – polydipsia;
- The frequent urination does not stop even in the night;
- Dryness and peeling of the skin;
- Constant hunger and high appetite;
- Nothing less than apathy, fatigue, weakness in muscles;
- Cramps in the calves;
- Unmotivated irritability;
- The nebula of sight;
In addition, you can learn about the beginning of problems at home by the fact that many strange sensations begin to appear on the skin and the body itself signals a problem without any tests even:
- nausea and vomiting;
- Poorly healing wounds ( type 2 diabetes);
- 2 type of diabetes is also characterized by obesity;
- But type 1 is a rapid weight loss, no matter how much you eat;
- Skin infections;
- Itching of the skin in the area of the hands, legs, abdomen, genitals;
- The disappearance of vegetation on the limbs;
- Numbness and paresthesia of the legs;
- Growth of facial hair;
- Symptoms similar to influenza;
- Yellowish small growths on the body (xanthomas);
- Balanoposthitis – puffiness of the foreskin, caused by frequent urination.
Almost all the symptoms are suitable for diabetes, both 1 and 2 types.
Rules, which diabetics must follow:
- Lead a healthy lifestyle: proper nutrition, move more, do sports.
- Healthy balanced diet: sometimes a complete change in the diet leads to a decrease in blood glucose levels. Experts recommend eating more vegetables and less fat, carbohydrates.
- It is necessary to avoid sweets, sugar, honey, drinks, which contain sugar.
- It is useful to eat as many vegetables as possible daily and it is better in raw form. Onions, garlic, horseradish, carrots favorably influence the operation of the pancreas.
- Eat at least 6 times a day in small portions, do not have a snack between them.
- Learn about products that lower blood sugar.
- As a rule, a person suffering from diabetes is overweight, so it is worth consulting with a dietitian about weight loss. After all, in this case, the content of glucose in the blood will decrease and, in principle, the risk of getting diabetes.
- You must permanently get rid of bad habits: smoking, alcohol.
- Exercise should be under the supervision of a fitness instructor. In this case, you can also lose excess pounds and thereby reduce blood sugar.
- Regular tea should be replaced with blueberry, cowberry, as they improve the pancreas.
- In addition, to reduce blood sugar you can eat sauerkraut.
By following all rules above, you can lower blood sugar, lose excess pounds and forget about the disease for many years.